Joining the Writing PAD network is now formally connected with subscription to our new Journal of Writing in Creative Practice.
(either in print or online)
* Personal subscription £33/$65
* Institutional subscriptions
are £192/$290 (online only) or £225/$350 (online and print).
* There will normally be 3 issues per year.
* Half-price individual
subscriptions are available for students (please contact email@example.com for details).
Subscription allows access to the Writing PAD Membership Network through the following: -
- access to the Journal of Writing in
Creative Practice both in print and on-line
- access to the Writing PAD jiscmail
- access to the forthcoming membership Writing PAD wiki
(currently being built)
- access to the glossary of terms
- the chance to write a case study show-casing your own work on writing in the
open access reference section of the current Writing PAD website.
Added to this institutions that join it will be given: -
* priority in bids to run Writing-PAD linked conferences within your area;
* reduced rate and priority booking for our conferences
and other events;
* advice and assistance in setting up and running projects;
* representation through Writing-PAD at
national and international events;
* publicity on the Writing-PAD website;
How to Order
Please order via your
usual subscription agent or via our distributors listed below.
US & Canada
Turpin Distribution, The Bleachery, 143 West Street,
Connecticut, CT 06776, USA
Tel: +1 (860) 350 0041 / Fax: +1 (860) 350 0039
UK & Rest of World
Turpin Distribution, Pegasus
Drive, Stratton Business Park,
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 8TQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1767 604951 / Fax: +44 (0) 1767 601640
Alternatively, you can order directly online at: www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/index/
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.